Book Summary : The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
Key Points from “The Power of Your Subconscious Mind” by Joseph Murphy
- Subconscious mind is a powerful tool that can be used to achieve goals, overcome obstacles, and improve one’s overall well-being.
- Subconscious mind is always active and that it can be trained to think positively and constructively.
- Using affirmations, visualization, and other techniques, one can program the subconscious mind to work for them rather than against them.
- Let go of limiting beliefs and negative thoughts that can hold them back in life.
- Have faith and trust in the power of the subconscious mind.
- To harness the power of the subconscious mind use positive thinking and the power of gratitude.
- Subconscious mind can be used
- To overcome Fears and phobias,
- To improve relationships,
- To aAchieve success in one’s career.
- To heal the body and improve physical health.
- To overcome bad habits and addictions.
- To increase memory, intelligence, and achieve greater success in life.
- To improve their self-esteem and confidence
- Take action and be persistent in one’s efforts to tap into the power of the subconscious mind.
- Let go of the past and the future.